If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Monday, October 17, 2011

Playtime!!

Well today was obviously a play day!
I started well enough, tidying the craft room, which is always a mistake, as you invariably uncover things you had forgotten all about!
Which is exactly what happened today!!!
So I found a HunkyDory Topper, that I had decoupaged and put "away" safely......... but could I find anymore bits? NOPE!
So, A Pretty Sleigh Ride Topper, all on its own.........what to do with it?
I had been having a bit of a play earlier, before I started tidying up I think, and I had embossed it, again with the Papermania Snowflake Folder, and I had made a mess on the embossed side, silver paint had missed its mark, so I turned it over for the debossed effect. Hmmn thinks me, ok.... So what colours, as this is quite plain.....Pink! Dont ask why, just seems a "pink" topper to me.
We are lucky enough to have a small Market here in Oldham, and having a large Asian population, alot of the market is devoted to Asian customers, and I would recommend the Asian clothing shops and stalls for RIBBON!! They Love it and use it extensively, and if you buy from them its quite cheap as well. I had bought a few bits some months ago, including some velvet ribbon, in a variety of colours, and yes I had Pink!
Pink A3 Card stock, which I picked up at the Summer Crafting event in Doncaster cut to size, and all I have to do now is create a sentiment daughter/wife.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Beautiful! You should enter that in some competitions.
Jo x