If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Pilkington Winter Wonderland

Oh dear!!!!!!!


This should be interesting!!!!


first time Blogger who has NO IDEA what she's doing!!!


Stamps Away Pilkingtons Winter Wonderland
set of 3 acrylic stamps
Ok I do card craft, basically anything to do with card or paper is where I am at home, and I thought I'd share one of my new cards. You will have to excuse me for swearing , but I am in full Christmas mode at the moment, so that is what I am showing.


This card was done today. I am not the worlds best photographer, so I will try to explain the card. I used The Stamps Away collection Pilkington Winter Wonderland set of stamps, with a black archival ink pad. There are actually 3 stamps involved in the creation of this card, the full set, and I think I managed to join them quite nicely. They are the FULL length of an A4 card, so now I have to make a matching envelope, here we go again!!!!


Obviously, a bit of watercolouring using Spectrum Watercolour pencils, and a waterbrush, (you cant actually see the glitter,) My Craft Studio Ultra fine Glitter with the renowned Quickie Glue pen, Spellbinders Labels 23, for the sentiment, and a bit of ribbon Ruffled to finish. Even the old Hubby likes it which is a surprise indeed.


Hope you do as well, and please keep popping back to see what  have done, I will try to keep this updated as much as possible.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hi Lou
Welcome to blogland - isn't it fun? I'm new too, i only started in August. Somehow i found my way here and am so glad i did. Am going to follow you and would love you to follow me back!
Hugs
Jo x
http://www.mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.com/