If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Monday, October 17, 2011

A bit of Fun

Well I know I'm Cheap, but today I really took the award for cheapness!!

But you never know until you try so I found some of those cards I used to buy  for the kids at Christmas, you know the pound shop ones, as you just know they get shoved in the bottom of the bag, and finally get thought about at the end of term, so I never spent alot on the kids cards to other kids, well apart from their best friends, they got decent cards!!

So I found them, and being a crafter who never throws anything away..............

I embossed a piece of white card stock, with a Papermania Snowflake embossing folder, and added some clear crystal gems to the middle of the snowflakes

Then I took 5 of the same card, the dog looking at the snowman, and used my Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 23 to create inipage, and outipage. and it just seemed natural to place them both inside the card, so that they sit in each other, until its opened.
The obligatory glitter, and then as I sat there looking at the card, the verse came to me! Which is unusual for me!!
It may not be excellent, but the quality wasnt there to start with, but I quite like it, a card full of surprises. Firstly you see the embossed card, quite classy, then the unusual insides, matched by the verse, should give some one a giggle!! If you click on the picture, it will get bigger so you can read the verse, hehehe!

1 comment:

Shoshi said...

What fun, Lou! Love the verse! You can just hear the dog saying it!!

Hugs,
Shoshi