If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Yummy, for pennies!!

I love it when postie arrives!!


I must admit, that I am a bad crafter, and I have a couple of sites bookmarked as they do some very good deals, and this is what postie bought today from 2 of my favourite clear out shops!!






£27.81 in total spent!  for a hot glue gun, 24 sticks of glue gun glue, Flower soft, ultra fine red, Cuttle Bug Vintage Embossing Plus folder, 56 tubes assorted glass beads, 2 packs craft beads, a roll of superstrong DST, 20 sheets of glittered stickers Pepper and Friends,  5 packs of  36 2x12 Smirk papers, and a couple of sheets of peel offs! Not bad!! especially things like the glue gun, £6, and the embossing folder was £10, and this little lot should keep me going for a while!!


The beads are for my new years resolution, "have a go at beading". I did when I was in my mid teens spend a lot of money at Liberty's, buying beads, and I decided to have another go, some 27yrs later,  so it wasnt something I wanted to spend a lot of money on, in case I cant get the hang of it, so cheap beads were a must, and theses are all glass, so I am not too unhappy with paying £1.30 for 14 tubes!! And I have loads of findings lying around as well so they need using!! Just got to separate them into larger tubs, before I play with them!!


The glue gun, was a replacement for one Hubby has thrown away by mistake, but he did leave me 4 extra large sticks of glue, which are obviously no good without a glue gun are they dear?, So now I am going to pop off and see wether I have enough After Eight wrappers to make a black version of the Pom Pom that hubby thought was plain!!

No comments: