If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sneak Peeks.........

I was honoured to be asked to Blog, some new Products that will be on QVC this Wednesday1-3 pm, so here's a couple of sneak peeks to give you an idea of what I am working on.....

These are New Products which will be available from QVC by My Craft Studio as of Wednesday, and I must admit, they are extremely lush, so much so that I am being very parsimonious as to how I use them, yes I am Gutting!!
There will be 3 more sneak peeks today, from me, and the products and images will go live on my Blog tomorrow morning , and day, I dont know what the deals will be for these kits, but believe me I have the old credit card to hand, ready and waiting!!!
Hopefully what I am producing will both inspire, and encourage you to tune into QVC on Wednesday for craft shows at 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm.! Three full hours of continuous Craft on QVC!!!!! With Stephanie Weightman, and cakes, yum yum!
hugs

Lou

1 comment:

Su said...

Oooh Lou you are naughty - we need to see more, more, more - rofl! If this were a shop window my nose would be squashed up against the glass trying to see what else there is!