If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Monday, May 28, 2012

My Craft Studio New products

Well here's card 3 that I created with the new products being Launched on QVC on Wednesday, by My Craft Studio!

This one is using more of the Brand new Acetate which will be available on QVC on Wednesday between 1-4pm.

Word of Warning.......This Acetate is gorgeous! You wont want to use it!! Its a really stiff acetate quite capable of standing on its own as a card base, But I didn't want to use so much of it on one card, hence, me being very Parsimonious with it, and only using small bits!! You wont want to be extravagant with it either!!

A piece of A5 white card, scored and folded in half lengthwise. The Acetate is an overlay, fixed to the card by a small strip on the back of the card. Told you I was parsimonious with it!
And a die cut using the Royal Coved Rectangle Mega doily die by Cheery Lynn. The sentiment has been stamped with Tim Holtz Fired brick distress ink, and the stamped sentiment, was a freebie with a craft magazine, I think.
Because of the details in the die, I was able to use the yummy Metallic Twine looped into the edge to provide definition and interest, and tied in a small bow.
The Twine is beautiful, and if you like the frayed look its very easy to achieve, as it is loosely wound.
Check back at 2pm for the next one lol

Hugs,
Lou

No comments: