If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Friday, May 11, 2012

Cafe Paris

well yet another newbie from the stable of Scrapbook Stamp Society.
This one I have deliberately kept very simple. Purely because I love the image, its clean simple and is quite capable of standing on its own.
Again I foiled the digi, before colouring, and again, used a mixture of Whispers and Aqua marker pens. The gold is the Letraset metallic Gold marker, which is a water-based pen, and not to be used with my pro-marker nibs, kids!!!

I had gone for blue on this one, as the next 2 are definitely pink themed, lol, so I needed something different!
So a pastel blue base card made from a sheet of A4, then a piece of pale blue patterned backing paper, and a small rectangle of Blue paper. I have a Xyron, and the starter disk has the Eiffel tower on it, so I put it to repeat, and dragged it randomly over the sheet of paper.
Then Jaunty angles abound as I placed it on the card base, I edged the main image in a silver paint pen, and fixed that in place. The sentiment was printed out on my PC, and cut with a Whimsy Notables die, I am still waiting for the stamps for this to arrive from Oyster, and a touch of glitter on the steam from the Cafe!
Simple and clean, and I love the image!

Hugs

Lou

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Third comment in one day!!! What are you doing to me woman!!! I just love this it is fantastic!!! Loving the jaunty angles too.

Hugs
Linda xxx