While I was posting, and since, I have again been honoured by some lovely Ladies. One is by a Lady I respect and admire, who has a cracking sense of humour, and if you have been to Craft shows here in the UK, you probably have seen her.........Well its very hard to miss her really!! She dresses as a Bee!
Deb of Debbees Cds, and Debbees Crafting Corner has awarded me the..............
I like Debbees Cds anyway, and was lucky enough to win the Challenge for January, if you fancy a monthly challenge with everything provided for you, then I would suggest popping over Here. I won a CD of my choice which is what I have been Making my Easter cards from recently.
So to the Liebster Blog award has rules..........Easy ones, and nice ones!!
The rules say: "I must pass on the award to five other people, who's blogs have inspired me.
It also needs to be someone who has less than 200 followers.
Put a comment on their blog, so that they know about it.
Link back to the person who gave me the award and thank them.
Post the award on my blog."
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself."