If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Candy re-draw

Well girls, its a shame that the original winner hasn't contacted me, and this is going to seem like extreme co-incidence, however.........
I did a re-draw, asking youngest to choose a random number, between 0 and 72................ He chose 45. Comment 45 is...............
And the winner is, and its truly co-incidence, as My eyes popped out of my head when I saw who it was, and this little lady has just had some goodies off me, for being follower 100......................

Makka, step forward and take a bow please hun, even if you dont see this, I am pretty sure Mummy will lol, and Makka, this is YOURS not Mummies!! Hear me Kenzie?

4 comments:

Warna Warni said...

Siapa yang menang??

who is win your candy??

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations to Makka!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

OOOH
My daughter has to be one of the luckiest girls ever, i am sure...
She is running round the living room shouting,lol
She will thank you herself as soon as she gets online, when i have done what i need too,lol
Cant i even share it,lol
Do u need address again or do u still have it hunny, Let me know hun
Massive hugz
Kenz n Lil Macka xx

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Congratulations to Makka. Enjoy your candy and happy crafting! :) X X