If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Saturday, April 14, 2012

oh dear what a night mare!!!!

Oh well I am fingers crossed NEVER going through that again!!!
one pics from me for now, as I have just managed to get my pc up and running, I have had a craft drive failure.............so I plugged the craft drive into the mother board, and it has been going for 72 hrs........I have unplugged the drive, and I am about to format a new one, then see wether I can recover the old drives contents, before I start the labourious process of re-loading all the artwork back on,

here she is a SCRAPBOOK STAMP SOCIETY Morgan Fitzsimons creatrion, I'll blog her properly later.........




Dont forget the give away over at SSS, a sizzix texture boutique, to one lucky commenter...........

4 comments:

Helen said...

Oh dear, sounds like you've been having fun, NOT! It's times like that that make me glad I'm married to a computer technician/geek. I wouldn't know where to start. Lovely card by the way xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous card lou.

greetings karin

Linda Simpson said...

Oh gosh what a nightmare for you Lou! I hope you get it sorted soon.

I do love this image and your card is superb.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for writing valuable post regarding the subject. I am a fan of your site. Maintain the great work.