If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Miranda and Mo.

Hi guys,
well here's one reason I have been quiet. Mother has been cracking the whip, and I had my nose to the grindstone, producing samples for tomorrows shows....................



This is one of my entries, lol
Its actually one of the Shaped Cards, printed on A3 size, then split down the join, and used to encase a box of shaped cards printed normal A4 size as a gift.
Each of the cards actually has a different greeting on it, as the pre-pared sheets incorporate all sorts of sentiments.

So tomorrow at 9 am, and 4 pm, and yes I have it set to record, and fingers crossed I will remember to watch as well, lol, tune into Create and Craft, and see what I and my fellow Team Samplers have been up to, xxx

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

LOL Lou, I will text you tomorrow to remind you to watch :)

Your samples were stunning as always! See mother knows best :)

Hugs
Linda xxx