If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Thursday, January 17, 2013

heheh, Well Deano liked it, lol

Heheh , well I had a good old chuckle this morning with Deano and Mike and Ian over on Create and Craft, did you?
this time I'm going to post 2 cards  one which Deano was Playing with in this mornings show, and the other is from an older CD which is selling really well apparently, so here we go:





This is my very large never ending card, using 8 toppers, two pages of papers which I printed off onto A3 pearlised card stock, and embellishments.

here are a couple of my samples from the  Vintage Chic CDs:


 Dont forget to tune in at 4pm, for more ideas from the boys, xxx


2 comments:

Linny said...

Your never ending card is amazing Lou. hugs Linda x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous never ending card Lou, I had a play with it when it arrived. Gorgeous samples all of them and love the Chic Boutique samples too.

Hugs
Linda xxxx