If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Thursday, January 17, 2013

another one from the shows

right last individual post I think, this one I am particularly proud of.

I think this is my favourite of all the samples I did, and a true mix of mediums and techniques.
The base card has been covered with some photo card reproduction of one of the green stripes Paper. Then there is some parchment on top of that that has been "Parched". Next up is a ribbon from my stash, and a small topper from one of the card sets. finished with a Blue greeting to match the dress of Miranda, and a couple of tiny blue gems, highlighting the "parching", and tying it all together, and finishing it off,
right the last show is on after the school run, and Louis sent a card in too so I have to watch to see if its shown!

Hugs, xxx

1 comment:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there ,

great card design and I love the striped background paper and coordinating ribbon . fabulous image , of course .
hugs shirley-Anne