If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

learning curve

Well, it is! And although I know my cutters, this is NOT one for the faint hearted, though well worth getting to know!
I have been playing, though I will admit to having 3 days of PC issues. Unfortunatley I was getting impatient waiting for an email, so I foolishly installed Thunderbird to stop having to log into my email account. BIG MISTAKE! I got a virus from an email, so have spent 3 days installing a fresh operating system, and all my programs, which obviously curtailed play time!
 But I have just loaded the final program, and have managed to have a play!


Now this is 5x5 inch, and with the popout down is 2 1/2 inches deep, and all cut on the Zing, from Centura pearl base cardstock, green 400 gsm mirri, and a sheet of glossy paper. The Design is by L M Griffiths.
I think us UK'ers must use heavier materials as the norm over our American Cousins. So I'm starting to compile a list of force for our card stock, for Zingers! If you have info on our force needs, please feel free to add them in the comments, and I'll try to make a proper chart for us.

Right off to play some more........................

Lou

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Fantastic Lou! I am so happy that your hard work is paying off this way.

Hugs
Linda xxx