If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Thursday, April 25, 2013

okay this is what i saw when I created it.

Right, now I did post about this design a few days ago, however what I showed you wasnt what I was seeing when I created the design.
My issue was , then, that I didnt have the tools that I felt confident in doing the job with, so here's the finished project with the right tools in place to do it.

 Cut on gold 250gsm Mirri, on the Zing.





The card base measures 7 1/2 by 8 1/4 inch to give you an idea of size. And its Super Gold by Anna Marie Designs.
 So First the Alium I designed and is available as an MTC file on MTC. Then the little plaque bottom Right, were cut twice on the Zing, force 120,
next it was matted onto some Black "Chocolate" card again Anna Marie Designs, then some gold coated brown paper from Payper Box.
The next layer is actually the remains of the backing sheet from a pack of cheap craft goodies from my local Pound shop!
 The ribbon is a luxurious double-sided Gold/chocolate brown from Ribbon box, a special on the run up to Christmas last year, very heavy!
I cut the flowers again on the gold coated Brown paper, rolled, and hot-glue gunned with a gem in the centre of each flower.
Finally, I used a small stamp from the boys at Kraftyhands. from the Hibiscus Stampography set designed by the fab Ian Campbell. Its a set of clear stamps, with some butterflies, a Hibiscus obviously, and some lovely fonts. I simply stamped it in Stazon, black.

So now you see what I saw!

Lol,

hugs

Lou

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!

Hugs
Linda xxx