If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Monday, April 22, 2013

been playing

well, I am twiddling my fingers, apparently its at Gatwick!
So bored I started being creative, 2 cards today, and nothing from the Boys at Ktafyhands, lol

 Butterfly Trails:
I put this file up in the MTC forum, a few hours ago, all cut on my silhouette, with a blunt blade! The butterfly is cut dimensionally so that it appears to be turning, even if its flat on the page. I am most proud though of the hardest bit of the design, it took forever to get that bit right! The distressed mat!
This one is an Alium design I made today, again in the MTC gallery. working with a blunt blade means a lot of work!!!

Lol,

hope you like them,
Anonymous, there is a response hun, at the end of the comments, on which you were posting, xxx Hope it helps,

enjoy your night guys and girls, I am in a right stinking mood now, because of Craftwell, so blood pressures up, and it will take me some hours to calm down!

Lou

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Lou these are absolutely stunning!!! Love the buttefly one especially (I bet you knew I would) :)

Hugs
Linda xxx