If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Well back from my sabbatical!

Morning!! Well back from my Sabbatical and things are hotting up!
So today's offering is for the Scrapbook Stamp Society, a beautiful Winter Bird image by Heather Valentin:

so to recipe:
Image from Scrapbook Stamp Society:
7" square base card
3 Layered flowers cut on my E-craft
Promarkers:
Holly, Pine, Forest.
Tan, Cinnamon, Caramel, Cocoa, Henna.
Canary, Pastel Yellow,
Pastel Blue,

Fluffy Stuff,
Glitter,
Green organza ribbon, green Raffia.
silver bell.

I coloured the image using the Promarkers listed, then added fluffy stuff to the berries, I wanted them to be white, as I have a plant with white berries on in my garden. Before heating the Fluffy Stuff I sprinkled the wet product with glitter.
I edged the circle with Holly, and then proceeded to interleave the petals on the flowers, lifting the inner circle so it would frame the image, and layered it all onto the card.
next up was to make the bow using the raffia and organza together, and I lost count of how many times I wound it round, sorry! Then tie the little silver bell under the bow, edge the card base with the Holly Promarker, and a lovely winter card.

hugs

Lou

No comments: