If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Challenge running

Well Finally My Craft Studio have dipped a toe in the Waters of Blog challenges, about flipping time guys!!
My Mate Linda is running the first challenge, for a week, and I must admit, I have seen the effect from Midas Metallics, and it is AWESOME!!! So of course I just had to take part, to be in with the chance at some yummy Goodies!!

Here is my entry, the rules are really lax, but it wouldnt be fair not to use at least one MCS product in the challenge, so I did have something to hand....................


As anyone who knows me is probably aware, I am still using my e-craft to extremes, lol, and loving every minute of it, so I cut the Bauble and Mat on the ecraft, ran the Bauble through my Foiler, then gave it a good scrunch!
I needed a Background for it, so used some of the fabulous Tape that MCS produces for us crafters, this is from the Christmas set, and has Noel printed on it, to create the background, added more foil over the surface of the tape with some red tape, and then mounted it on to a matching green base card,

Hope you like it, xxx Now dont forget to pop over to Lindas blog and enter a Christmas card yourself! you never know...............

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

A fabulous Christmas card Lou, loving the details. Thank you for entering my first challenge.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Alyx said...

Fab card Lou. Glad to see I'm not the only one buffing up my baubles, lol.
xx