If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Monday, September 03, 2012

woo-hoo!

Well, that was a surprise!!
And a lovely one too!!

A few months ago I started doing the Challenges over at the Krafty Hands blog, I have some of their disks that I have bought at craft fairs over the years, so it wasn't an extra outlay to enter the challenges. Anyway.............this card, I posted back at the beginning of August, before I was asked to join the DT over at Krafty Hands,

and was made using my mate Linda's new range of stamps.

anyhoo, I won the August Challenge!!

get in there!!! so I now have £20 to spend in their shop, ta guys, and hope you have a fab holiday, xxx

Dont forget to pop over to the blog and enter the challenge for this month, xxx I'm off to do some shopping, lol

hugs

Lou

No comments: