For those who think I have forgotten I haven't, just very embarrassed by it all.
Over the past few weeks I have been honoured with awards. I truly don't consider myself to be inspirational, that's why I trawl blog land to gain inspiration, yet I am totally bemused by the fact that people consider me to be inspirational in one form or another. As such it is hard for me to make the posts about rewards I receive, and I hope the givers realize that it is not ignorance, but having to drag the courage up from somewhere to actually post them that takes time.
so lets get the embarrassing bit over and done with!!
2) Share 10 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass on the award onto 7 other people.
4) Follow the person that gave you this award.
To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.
"Liebster" in German means "dearest"
- To thank the person who gave it to you and include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs that you have either recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Tell them you have nominated them for the award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.