I mounted the backing sheet on first at the rear, so I had a line to score on, then added the topper. After I had scored the line, I then folded it over and trimmed to fit the design along the top of the Fans.
Again I matted and Layered the Topper and backing sheet, but the Topper was trimmed to expose the rear design.I had to extend the card at this point, using the piece of card I had originally discarded.
Then I scored and folded it back to create the Trifold.
Again I Trimmed it to shape around the smaller Fan, then added some cosmic shimmer Silver Pearlised Glue to the hinge point of each fan. Instead of cutting slits and using Ribbon, I used a platinum Mica with a waterbrush and filled the ribbon area's in
The Sentiment was stamped using a versa mark ink pad, and some steely Blue Glittered embossing powder. Then I trimmed it to shape, and used the Cornflower promarker, to flood the edges, then went round again very lightly with the Cool Grey 4 Promarker.
Hope you like it too, but please pop over to Debs page and get the papers for yourself, you never know you might win a CD of your choice like I did!!
Hugs to all