If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Well Today went straight by me

And I didnt realise what today was until it was too late, so I dashed upstairs, looked at the schedule and sighed a big sigh of relief!
Then I came upstairs, got everything sorted and then howled in despair!
They had changed the schedule!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I managed to catch a glimpse on product video but thats not the same!!! They had obviously done well enough that stocks are too low for a repeat show! Well done boys, but if anyone did record it can they please send me a copy? Pretty Please?

What am I on about? What do you mean you don't know? Cor Blimey Missus! I thought everyone knew!!! The Boys.......you know the boys, , no honestly if you have been to any craft fair in the past 4 or maybe even 5 years you will have seen the boys, you've probably bought from them in the past too!
The Boys, well actually they are gents but Mummy Linda calls them the Boys and its contagious! The Krafty Hands Boys! Yes them! Cor that was hard work!!
They had a show on Create and Craft today, at 11am, doing their new Motor Mania Double CD. I am one of the DT, and it was really important that I watched and recorded it, but I missed it! Our Louis (10) sent in a card for the boys to show, and it was shown and I missed it!!
So here's the samples I sent in:

 A slider card,

A money Wallet, or gift card wallet

Kinetic Card

Plain Simple, with some Red 1" ribbon down the centre

 Tag Card

The vinyl was cut on the Cameo

Money Wallet Pearlised card

3 Toppers to make the Hanger



A4 Sized, coz I could, ner!


Last But NOT Least, Our Louis' Card!
So if you did catch the show, let me know what you thought would you? What did I miss?

Lou

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

LOL Lou how dare you miss the Boys!
Your samples as always were fabulous as was Louis' card too. Thank you so much for your contribution to the show! Your hard work is truly appreciated.

Big Hugs
Mummy Linda :)
xxxx

Carrie said...

Hi Lou a great selection of cards. Sorry I didnt get to see the "Boys" was stuck in outpatients and my sky plus didnt work. Hope someone has recorded it and yo can get a copy for you.

Carrie xx

Alyx said...

Fab cards Lou...and well done to Louis...great card there.
xx