If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Saturday, August 04, 2012

well I am coming back to blogging.....

Morning/evening guys and girls, been a while since I posted anything hasnt it?
Unfortunately I have been somewhat poorly, and it wasnt what I thought it was. But now I know whats wrong, I can put it behind me and move on with my life.
So I have been getting my crafty fix from Shopping for crafty goodies, and now my craft room is HEAVING with crafty stash, which needs to be used, before I run out of room!
So hopefully in the next few days I will start to post cards and bits on my Blog again, so keep an eye out!
in the meantime, I have to post this, and sorry guys for leaving it so long before getting round to doing it, I only did it to keep Linda quiet, lol.
I entered a card in the Krafty Hands first Challenge, and got placed in the Top 3, woo-ho! Ta guys!
Krafty Hands is a uk company, and you see them at a lot of Craft Fairs, and my mate Linda has started designing Stamps for them, and they are scrummy! I do have a couple of Linda's Stamps which have been here for 3 weeks and havent even come out of the packet yet, oopsie, but I will stamp them up and create with them so you can see what her designs are like.
In the meantime, if you do have a Krafty Hands disk or stamp in your stash, why not dig it out, and create something with it, that fits the current challenge on the Krafty Hands site this includes stash thats listed on the Krafty Hands website, and Crafters Companion products as well!
Right off to try to sort this mess out into some type of order so I can get creating again, xxx

Lou

2 comments:

Su said...

Good to see you're 'making a comeback' IYKWIM Lou - have missed seeing what you've been up to, but life does get in the way at times one way or another! Keep your chin up and, hopefully, I'll get back to blogging too in the not too distant future. Hugs to you and yours x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh how lovely to see you back I have missed your narrative with your cards. Get them stamps out missus and get some stamping done. I want to see what you can make with them.

Big Hugs
Linda xxxx