If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

sulking!! Button it!

Boy am I in a bad mood!! Mainly with BT and myself. Bt decided to play silly buggers which put me off line for 24 hrs, and I still dont have my phone back! Then I decided in my wisdom to load a new operating system, boy Was that a mistake!!Days of updates, and driver downloads, and I still dont have it all on, and then to top this off, I forgot to write this post!! Oh and I ungrounded youngest yesterday morning for the Jubilee street party then ended up grounding him again as he didnt come in on time, and deliberately disobeyed me!!
So heres my DT design for LEJ Designs this week, thank heavens I did the work on the photos before I reloaded, as this program is causing me some headaches!!

We have the The watch Gobbler from LEJ Designs, coloured with my promarkers, and a slight touch of  silver Sakura pen. and a steam punk backing paper from My Craft Studio Steam Punk CD. Then on top we have some cogs and clock faces embossed onto silver Mirri paper, and cut out, from an A4 Mask from Touch of Mica. I added some colour to the hands with a couple of Promarkers.
The watch face is from My Craft Studio Steam Punk Cd, and I backed it onto some of my most precious Gold Pearlescent card, I am incredibly parsimonious with this , as I cant find the supplier I bought it from a couple of years ago, and I neeeeeeeeed more!!! I haven't found anything to match it, so the supplier is top of my most wanted list!!
then I placed the image onto the folded card, so that it can be lifted. The watch face itself has been sprayed with Crafters Companion Spray and Shine, which intensifies the colours from my inkjet printer. the separate cog, and watch face, have been nibbled into, and seem to be falling out of the watch so that you can see the Watch Gobbler in action.
Now the theme this week is Buttons! So my cogs are fastened to the paper with.....Buttons!! Inside the card it reads "Time..........For your birthday AGAIN!"
Hope you like it? I do I think its quirly, lol

Do pop over to LEJ Designs and have a look at the rest of my teamies work, then see what you can create with buttons, and you could be one of two prize winners this week, the first randomly drawn name will win 3 digi's of their choice from LEJ Designs 


And the second randomly drawn name will win a fantastic bag of 20 mixed charms which has generously been given to us by our sponsor I'm Charmed 


Im Charmed is a new company that  started this year.

Im Charmed is offering a bag of 20 mixed Charms to the winner 
There's also a monthly prize of a free digi for those of you who use an LEJ Designs digi, and there are some lovely designs in there!!

Hugs to all, I'm going to take my bad mood out on the pc next, I WILL get it to work properly!!!

Lou

4 comments:

rachel said...

Fabulous card Lou - that background is just amazing - love it! Hugs rachel xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card as always hun! Loving your take on the watch gobbler. Loving the background too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning hun, sorry I haven't been in touch, I haven't been feeling great the last couple of days and there has been a lot going on, will try and email tomorrow. Sounds like you have been having a complete nightmare with the computer, hope you get it sorted. Love your design those clock faces are really gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Gwyneth said...

I'm not a big fan of steam punk but I love the quirky nature of this "The watch Gobbler" card. It all just works so perfectly together.