If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Guest book

heres the guest book, Flowers were made from the off cuts of parchment from the invites!
I kept it all within the colours the Bride had chosen. Yes I was forced to sign it, sigh, dont see why I should have had to though, as I made the darned thing!
we only stayed an hour, as youngest went and fell over, and tore a flap of skin off his knee cap! Blooming typical!
Mind you having said that I have now spent the past 3 wednesdays at the hospital!! Firstly Middlest dislocated his fingers and chipped a bone in his wrist, the the next wednesday Youngest got into a fight after school, and broke his finger, then wednesday just gone, I had to take him to the Fracture clinic, where they tried to re-break it, to put it straight, and failed, and have now decided that it will be "re-modelled" during his growth phase, Youngest is a bit clumsy at the moment!

Sigh

Lou

No comments: