If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Oh Boy I am late! AND Angry!

Apparantly I got an email about this yesterday............................I wouldnt know in all honesty, as Outlook.com, and the server I am on, dub111 have been having massive hissy fits since the early hours of Friday Morning. So I lost a day, and I am still angry!
Friday itself was spent with me sitting inside OUTLOOK.com's forum, trying to get some help, and I lost the whole day! So if you have an Outlook.com email as your primary, my suggestion is change it now! Because Outlook wont help you and Outlook will talk down to you, and Outlook will ignore any points you raise! Talk to the brick wall instead, you'll feel better!
So apologies for being late with my card for the Kraftyhands Challenge for June: No Squares Allowed!

The Winner, will receive £20 voucher for some physical goodies, none of this download digi-stamps or backing papers, you go to the webshop and choose what you want then the boys will send it out to you. BUT there are some rules, you have to use Kraftyhands products to win. And you have to follow the Challenge blog. Well done Jane Stillman!
Other than that the top 3 get blinkies. Again you have to follow the Challenge blog, but you dont have to use Kraftyhands products, but we'd like it if you did.

Right my card is a combination: Rob Adams Stretch template and Kraftyhands The Potting Shed CD, Bonus Gnome papers:

For something a little bit different.
Print out the papers you want to use onto card, then use the template to make sure that you get the shape and the slots right.
Next I decoupaged the gnome into the middle panel, and decorated the supporting arch, and side panels with decoupage from the cd.
And I made this deliberately for some one who has tons of gnomes in his garden, as I am not a Gnome kinda Girl! But he did laugh really hard when he opened the card! So jobs a good 'un even if it isnt my sort of style really, it did what it was supposed to do, and made a Cancer sufferer laugh!
And that really is the whole point to being creative isnt it? Giving people pleasure?
You can get the Potting Shed CD here, and do enter this months challenge, even if you dont think you're any good. You'd be surprised at how good you really are!

Hugs

Lou

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Great card Lou and Rick loves the gnome ;)!

I hope you get your email situation sorted soon.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Lou sorry I am late visiting too as I have had PC issues as well .
Your creation is an unusual shape but a fun card never the less .I LOVE GNOMES and other whimsical creatures so of course I love the image .
cheers Shirley-Anne

Linny said...

A fun card today Lou, well worth the wait. Linda x