If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Monday, June 03, 2013

All Crafts is BACK

weyhey! All Crafts Blog Challenge is back! so as a starter theres a big challenge going on, but you cant use a card! No cards Allowed!

So heres my entry

Basically I was trying to keep myself somewhat amused, with something that my over active 3 yr old Grandson couldnt ruin, while he ran in and out from the garden, not wanting Nannies attention, but needing to know I was there.
So I got out the intermediate Chainmaille Kit, that I ordered from Create and Craft a few weeks ago, and instead of doing 2 Bracelets and 2 prs of Earings, I made a long necklace and a matching set of earings.

So thats my entry to All Crafts, what are you going to enter?

hugs

Lou

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Lovely necklace and earring set Lou! Thank you for playing along in our challenge.

Hugs
Linda xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Wow Lou this is stunning lovely :-) Thank you so much for joining our challenge and good luck! Elaine-xxx- All Crafts Challenge

Unknown said...

Stunning love the colours. Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge Hugs Tania (GDT) xx.

fatmonica said...

It's gorgeous.Love the colour of the beads.

May said...

Stunning necklace... Love the colours & great design...Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge... Hugs May x x x

Andreja said...

Wow, I like this set very much! Beautiful design :-))
Thanks for joining us at All Crafts Challenge!
Hugs, Andreja

coldwaters2 said...

What a beautiful jewellery set love the colour of the beads, thank you for joining our blog hop/challenge at All Crafts Challenge
hugs
lorraine x